Recent Biohazard Posts
CRIME SCENE, BIOHAZARD AND VANDALISM CLEANUP
SERVPRO of Muskegon is highly recognized as a leader in fire and water cleanup and restoration provider not only in West Michigan along the Lakeshore but Nationwide by hundreds of insurance companies. But did you know that SERVPRO of Muskegon also offers reliable and efficient crime scene and biohazard cleanup and other restoration services to both commercial and residential property owners.
Failure to properly handle and safely remove hazardous substances can pose serious health consequences for building occupants, employees, customers and owners. Exposure to biological and chemical contaminants is dangerous.
SERVPRO of Muskegon professionals are highly trained to remove hazardous substances safely and effectively. Disposal of hazardous materials and waste is just as important according to OSHA, EPA and state and local health regulations.
SERVPRO of Muskegon has the necessary equipment and cleaning products needed to help turn an unsafe environment into a clean and safe office or home.
SERVPRO of Muskegon can help you with the following:
- Crime Scene Residues - fingerprint powder, evidence gathering chemicals, tear gas and pepper spray residues.
- Bloodborne Pathogens - removal and disposal of bodily fluids, tissue and other pathogenic substances from accident, trauma, crime or death.
- Methamphetamine Labs - chemicals used to produce illegal drugs leave behind harmful residues.
- Sewage Backups
- Vandalism - graffiti, eff, spoiled foods and human or animal waste.
- Mold Mitigation and Remediation
- Black Water Intrusions
Contact SERVPRO of Muskegon today for 24-hour Emergency Services.
CRIME SCENE, BIOHAZARD, AND VANDALISM CLEANUP
Although SERVPRO of Muskegon is recognized as a leading fire and water cleanup and restoration provider by hundreds of insurance companies, we also offer fast and reliable Crime Scene and Biohazard cleanup and restoration services to both commercial and residential property owners.
There are serious health consequences for building occupants, employees, customers and owners when exposed to Biological and Chemical contaminates. If hazardous substances are not handled safely and properly, these contaminates can cause unhealthy and dangerous environments.
SERVPRO of Muskegon Professionals are trained to remove biohazardous substances safely and effectively. Technicians are trained to prepare the waste for proper disposal according to OSHA, EPA, State and Local health regulations.
SERVPRO of Muskegon Professionals can help you turn an unsafe environment into a clean and safe home or office by using the necessary equipment and cleaning products.
SERVPRO of Muskegon Professionals are experience with the following situations:
- Bloodborne Pathogens. Removal and disposal of bodily fluids, tissue and other potentially pathogenic substances resulting from accident, trauma, crime, or death. Technicians clean, disinfect, and deodorize the structure.
- Methamphetamine Labs. Chemicals used in the productions of illegal drugs, such as methamphetamine, are volatile and can leave harmful residues throughout a structure. Technicians follow federal and state guidelines to property clean all surfaces.
- Crime Scene Residues. Fingerprint powder and evidence gathering chemicals, tear gas and pepper spray residues. Technicians will clean and restore your property and contents.
- Vandalism. Graffiti, egg, spoiled foods, human and animal waste.
- Sewage Backups
- Black Water Intrusions
- Mold Mitigation & Remediation
Contact SERVPRO of Muskegon Professionals today for 24 HR Emergency Service.
Trauma and Crime Scene Cleanup
After the police have finished processing a crime or accident scene, the cleaning and restoration process can begin. Many times, crime and accident scenes have blood and other bio-hazard contaminants that pose a serious health risk. SERVPRO of Muskegon and Holland/ W. Ottawa Co. will respond immediately and has the specialized training, protective equipment, and experience to safely clean trauma and crime scenes.
Need Trauma or Crime Scene Cleanup? Call Today –(231) 733-7601 Muskegon, (616) 396-8180 Ottawa County.
Our technicians follow OSHA and EPA protocols to help transform an unsafe environment back into a clean, safe home or business. Our first focus is always safety, since crime or accident scenes may involve blood-borne pathogens, harmful chemicals, and other dangers. We will always treat your property and the people involved with the greatest empathy and respect in the face of trying circumstances.
Crime Scene and Trauma Cleaning Services
- Fingerprint powder and evidence-gathering chemicals
- Tear gas and pepper spray residues
- Fire extinguisher residue
- Blood, bodily fluids, and tissue remnants
Common Trauma and Crime Scene Scenarios
Crime Scene Residues
From fingerprint powder and evidence-gathering chemicals to tear gas and pepper spray residues, we can clean and restore your property after a crime scene investigation.
We remove and dispose of bodily fluids, tissue and other potentially pathogenic substances resulting from accident, trauma, crime or death. Our trained Professionals clean, disinfect and deodorize the structure.
Many of the chemicals used in the production of illegal drugs such as methamphetamine are volatile and can leave harmful residues throughout a structure. Our technicians follow federal and state guidelines to properly clean all surfaces.