Content Restoration Cleaning After Fire Damage To Your Montague, MI Home
Fire damage, including smoke and soot, affects not only the structure of your home but also your belongings. SERVPRO of Muskegon professionals understand your family's furniture, clothing, keepsakes, and other belongings are the things that make your house a home.
Our expertise and "restore" versus "replace" mentality can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that can't be replaced, such as the antique baby crib in this photo. We pretest your belongings to determine what items can be restored to pre-fire condition and use several methods of cleaning, including:
- Dry Cleaning - used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning. Our Content Restoration Specialist is demonstrating this method in the photo.
- Wet Cleaning - an effective cleaning technique for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe - effective for items that cannot withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
If you have questions or need help restoring your belongings are a fire, call SERVPRO of Muskegon today, 231-733-7601. We are Here to help®